Could you imagine it took me hours for making my blog site? LOL! Thats’s me.
Welcome to my site. I’m new to this wonderful world of Blog or is this what they call the blogosphere? And I’m doing everything on my own from design to website building. It didn’t sound simple for me and honestly it took me forever in understanding how it works, plus the fact my computer had its meltdown drama that deleted all my bookmarks! :((. So, unfortunately I couldn’t give acknowledgement to the bloggers that had contributed their ideas. if you wrote something bout blog sites then it must be you! But at least, I remember the collage website for the header.
That’s why, I am sharing this part so it will be a lot easier for you, my friend.
It is as easy as 1-2-3 to create your header, that you can even make it in few minutes. Thank you to PicMonkey. I was looking for an application for Picture Collage when I came across this site. There are many layouts design, fonts, themed designs to choose from and picture editing too. I had fun and I think you will too.
Follow this simple steps for creating header design.
2. Choose “make a Collage”
3. By now, you should be on the collage page. And you can start uploading the photos or illustrations you will use on your design.
- Click the drop down list and choose “from my computer”.
- click open photos and tick the photos that you will use
4. After setting up your photos, choose the layout design. Consider the size you will need on your site. You don’t want it to be too big nor too small right? File size can be modified by typing the size that you need or there are customized size proportions to choose from (like the photo shown here). It just gets even better! BTW, the one I chose here is from “Ducks in a Row” layout.
5. Now, drag your selected photo to where you like it to appear.
6. Almost set. If you are sure now about your layout design you can proceed to the collage editor. NOTE: make sure that you have finalized your layout design because after proceeding to the editing part, you can’t go back to the layout portion anymore. Notice the notification? That’s the one poking you.
7. Now, you can click EDIT and Open in Editor.
Welcome to the fun part! From here, you can choose from so many font designs, effects, touch-ups, overlays, frames, textures…but most of all, the new themes are my favorite part! This is my final sample design. Fonts used are “La belle and Flavors”, used “School” theme in paper.
8. and SAVE!!! Cool right?
While I was creating this, many ideas came in, these designs are versatile. I can even use it for gift tags, personalized gift wraps, labels…. oh the possibilities!
This is just my first blog and I am having fun already! And It would be more awesome if I will have new friends here. Now, I am getting excited for the my next topic.
It was easy right? as I promised. How bout you? what design did you came up with?